Review ACEPC T11 Mini PC Windows 10 Fanless

ACEPC T11 Mini PC Windows 10 Fanless Desktop Computer 4GB DDR/64GB eMMC,Support Dual Band WiFi/Dual Output - HDMI/VGA/4K HD,SATA for 2.5 Inch HDD

On short: HDD and Ethernet(100Mbps) looks connected via USB 3.0 link, plays up to 1080p



Pro: Small, fanless. It has enough eMMC to update the (included) Win10 without additional storage. You can even attach a SATA HDD on it (tested with 2TB).

Cons: the CPU x5-Z8350 is mainly a phone CPU, you can do some browsing, play 1080p and not much more. I planned to have something like a NAS, however I didn't realized it lacks gigabit connectivity. Also, the HDD I attached is slow to access, as it seems connected by SATA over USB. Even the eMMC is slower compared with another entry mini pc. The Ethernet seems also connected via the USB 3.0. I tried to attach a usb gigabit adapter on the single! USB 3.0 port, however the speed is only like double the one on Ethernet. WiFi is decent, as it supports 5Ghz. It can play some 1080p movies, however it cannot play a 4K movie that I tried with vlc. The SATA space is not very well ventilated, my hdd was getting really hot.

Conclusion: It can still make a decent media player if you don't need more than reasonable big 1080p, especially because it can also connect over 5Ghz WiFi to an external network storage. For NAS it is kind of slow and hdd is not very well ventilated.


Disclaimer: I only tested it for a short period, my review might contain unwanted mistakes. I hope it helps.


Dear reader, please leave a message if you exist! ;) Also, please share this article if you find it interesting. Thank you.

Comments